Wednesday, August 27, 2008

instant blog generator ( Trial 3 )

Last week my sister and I were listening to a radio program about memory in today's cut-throat corporate world. We were really touched by the whole thing, so we went to ask my friend Julio about it, and he was like:



"Get out!.. That's amazing! If I hear another thing about today's cut-throat corporate world I'm going to shoot somebody!"



But then when my sister and I got to the part about the memory, Julio suddenly got this dangerous look in his eyes. But then the next day, Julio's uncle told me that the reason Julio was so freaked out was because he was watching about memory on TV. Often Julio can be very stupid like that, but he wants what is best for me...



Link of the day: Your Horroscope | Randomly generated by Flooble Instant Blog Post Generator

0 comments: