Saturday, October 18, 2008

fun experiments to motivate

Have you been to try fun experiment?.if you feel like you just can't work, or your brain just stuck. Try a simple experiment on yourself. Simply talk about your plans, or anything you are passionate about. When I'm stuck to play a guitar and sometimes I might talk about the next mountain I am going to climb here in java island, and suddenly I have the mental energy to get back to work.

Try different topics, because what works for each of us will be different. You can even try this experiment on friends. When they are in a bad mood, have them explain something to you that they are passionate about. The process will change the chemicals in their brains, and so change their state of mind.Most people find that they can easily find rhyming words when singing. You can also make a song up to remember things. Singing may help to activate your right-brain when you are working on a problem involving spatial reasoning. This last suggestion is speculative, but it can be a fun experiment to try, and no harm should come from singing.Like I do when play a guitar and sing a song from my favovites band.
So do you wanna to try ?

0 comments: